Making ice cream (or should I say n’ice cream) doesn’t get much easier than this! These frozen watermelon popsicles are the easiest popsicles to make, yet super yummy and healthy. We’ll be doing these all summer long!
It’s June, so according to the calendar the Finnish summer is finally here! So lets start eating ice cream like crazy! Did you know that Finns eat the most ice cream (per person) in whole Europe? And the fourth most in the whole world – even though the summer is quite short. So we are – to say the least – mad about ice cream.
Fortunately these frozen watermelon popsicles are healthy and the whole family can enjoy them every day without any guilty feelings. How awesome is that?! And I promise you, they still taste delicious.
And if you get bored with these popsicles, you can try our frozen banana popsicles, berry yoghurt popsicles or blueberry popsicles which are equally delicious and healthy! So we got you covered for the whole summer :).
- Plain yoghurt
- Cookie crumble
- Cut the watermelon into finger thick slices. Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes for the popsicles.
- Stick a popsicle stick to each piece and then place them in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Dip each frozen watermelon popsicle into yoghurt and sprinkle them with some cookie crumble if you like.
- Place in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve the frozen watermelon popsicles immediately after taking them out of the freezer.
I hope you enjoy these frozen watermelon popsicles!